Any time you bring a SAPscript from developement system to your production, do the following in order to be sure...
that all the objects have transport.
1) Import your transport into your target system as usual using STMS or other methods.
2) Go to the source system and run se38.
3) Bring up the program RSTXR3TR and execute.
4) Put your transport # and use EXPORT for method. Choose GUI file system and put a location in your local drive (ex:C:DEVK916234) and execute.
5) Go to target system and run the program and IMPORT. This is the best ways for SAPscript forms making sure all fields get transported.