You can do the table manipulations in SE16. For example, you can modify a table or insert/delete a particular record...
in a table using this method. Just be observant of any instances of table dependencies.
- Go to SE16 transaction
- Give any table name and press Enter For Ex: mara
- Now execute (F8) this screen
- Choose the record you want to manipulate and display (F7)
- Go to Debug mode (/H)
- Change the value for code. By default, it is 'SHOW'
- Change the code value as 'EDIT' for modifications, 'INSR' for insert and 'DELE' for delete.
Remember: Before doing any modifications, check for table dependencies.