11. Creating characteristic variables
6. Creating individual cell definitions
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: BW reporting
13. The Web Application Designer (WAD)
4. Transaction code RSBBS
Quiz: BW reporting
3. HTML code in the WAD
12. How to access the reporting agent
15. Restricting characteristics in a query definition
7. What is RRI?
10. Displaying characteristics and key figures
14. How to save a query
5. Business Explorer (BEx) Analyzer
9. The BW reporting agent
1. Primary reporting environments in SAP BW
7. Organization structure in EBP
15. Account assignment in SRM
2. Standard scenarios in SRM
14. SRM 4.0
Quiz: Back to basics with mySAP SRM
8. Plan Driven Procurement in SRM
4. Reports in the shopping cart history
9. Workflows in SRM
3. Self Service Scenario in SRM 5.0
10. Workflow customizing in SRM
11. Transaction BBPGETVD
5. RSWUWFMLEC report in EBP
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: Back to basics with mySAP SRM
6. Extended Classic Scenario
1. SRM vs. EBP
12. SRM master data
13. OCI interface
Quiz: SAP Basis troubleshooting
1. SAPGUI deployment
3. Transports within the same system
9. Kernel update
11. SAPLogon entries in SAPGUI
10. Transport Management System
8. Default TCP port for message server
7. SQL Server collation for SAP Web AS 6.40
6. Changes to the SAP standard
SAP Basis troubleshooting quiz answers
14. SAProuter connections
15. Deleted RFC destinations
12. Background jobs
5. Client 001 in R/3
13. Database monitoring
14. What is the best way to list all SAP profile parameters?
5. What SAP default user is installed with SAP?
Quiz: SAP security best practices
2. How do you set up and use system auditing of transactions?
15. How can you reset SAP passwords?
9. How can you make changes to an SAP role for authorization?
10. What tables make up the majority of the user master records?
11. What does the term "technical names on" refer to in SAP Basis or SAP security?
3. True or False? Central User Administration (CUA) is active by default
4. How can you broadcast a message to all users of the SAP system?
13. What table names contain profile change history?
12. How can you ensure that SAP data is protected from hackers?
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: Best practices in SAP security
1. How can you lock and unlock a transaction code?
6. What are the SAP default usernames and passwords?
7. What is the primary check for SAP authorization checks?
8. What happens when a user is denied authorization in SAP?
Quiz: Web application threats and vulnerabilities
15. Kernel patches
6. SAP licenses
14. System startup problem
11. SQL Server installation for SAP
4. Report RSUSR003
7. What is CUA?
10. Logon screen
5. Common password combinations
8. Output management
9. Developer traces
13. Transaction SPAM
1. What is SAP MMC good for?
2. Single sign-on using Kerberos 5
3. SAP on SQL Server
Quiz: SAP Basis
SearchSAP.com SAP Basis quiz answers
Quiz: Tech or treat!
11. What do you need to connect a mobile scanner with WLAN capability to R/3?
6. What is the Enterprise Service Bus?
7. Which of the following can be considered "EAI best practices"?
2. Which of the following is not necessarily part of a modern EAI technology?
1. What is SOA?
12. What can you use to exchange data via XML with SAP R/3?
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: ESA, XI and the new era of integration
14. Which of the following is true for Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)?
Quiz: ESA, XI and the new era of integration
13. Which can provide business modeling capabilities in SAP NetWeaver BPM?
8. What standard is the "glue" required to orchestrate Web service scenarios?
4. What is EDA?
9. Why did SAP create a Java engine parallel to the ABAP engine?
10. Why isn't the combination of SOAP/HTTP and WSDL an ESB?
5. What is the typical topology of a modern SOA?