14. How to save a query
6. Creating individual cell definitions
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: BW reporting
13. The Web Application Designer (WAD)
3. HTML code in the WAD
12. How to access the reporting agent
15. Restricting characteristics in a query definition
7. What is RRI?
8. Sharing amongst query designers
4. Transaction code RSBBS
Quiz: BW reporting
5. Business Explorer (BEx) Analyzer
10. Displaying characteristics and key figures
9. The BW reporting agent
1. Primary reporting environments in SAP BW
1. SRM vs. EBP
12. SRM master data
11. Transaction BBPGETVD
5. RSWUWFMLEC report in EBP
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: Back to basics with mySAP SRM
6. Extended Classic Scenario
2. Standard scenarios in SRM
3. Self Service Scenario in SRM 5.0
Quiz: Back to basics with mySAP SRM
8. Plan Driven Procurement in SRM
4. Reports in the shopping cart history
9. Workflows in SRM
7. Organization structure in EBP
15. Account assignment in SRM
14. SRM 4.0
10. Workflow customizing in SRM
13. OCI interface
9. Kernel update
11. SAPLogon entries in SAPGUI
3. Transports within the same system
Quiz: SAP Basis troubleshooting
1. SAPGUI deployment
SAP Basis troubleshooting quiz answers
14. SAProuter connections
10. Transport Management System
8. Default TCP port for message server
13. Database monitoring
6. Changes to the SAP standard
15. Deleted RFC destinations
5. Client 001 in R/3
7. SQL Server collation for SAP Web AS 6.40
12. Background jobs
14. What is the best way to list all SAP profile parameters?
5. What SAP default user is installed with SAP?
2. How do you set up and use system auditing of transactions?
15. How can you reset SAP passwords?
Quiz: SAP security best practices
4. How can you broadcast a message to all users of the SAP system?
9. How can you make changes to an SAP role for authorization?
1. How can you lock and unlock a transaction code?
6. What are the SAP default usernames and passwords?
10. What tables make up the majority of the user master records?
13. What table names contain profile change history?
11. What does the term "technical names on" refer to in SAP Basis or SAP security?
12. How can you ensure that SAP data is protected from hackers?
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: Best practices in SAP security
3. True or False? Central User Administration (CUA) is active by default
7. What is the primary check for SAP authorization checks?
8. What happens when a user is denied authorization in SAP?
Quiz: Web application threats and vulnerabilities
6. SAP licenses
15. Kernel patches
14. System startup problem
10. Logon screen
4. Report RSUSR003
9. Developer traces
5. Common password combinations
7. What is CUA?
11. SQL Server installation for SAP
8. Output management
13. Transaction SPAM
2. Single sign-on using Kerberos 5
3. SAP on SQL Server
1. What is SAP MMC good for?
Quiz: SAP Basis
SearchSAP.com SAP Basis quiz answers
Quiz: Tech or treat!
8. What standard is the "glue" required to orchestrate Web service scenarios?
14. Which of the following is true for Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)?
Quiz: ESA, XI and the new era of integration
13. Which can provide business modeling capabilities in SAP NetWeaver BPM?
1. What is SOA?
12. What can you use to exchange data via XML with SAP R/3?
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: ESA, XI and the new era of integration
9. Why did SAP create a Java engine parallel to the ABAP engine?
4. What is EDA?
11. What do you need to connect a mobile scanner with WLAN capability to R/3?
6. What is the Enterprise Service Bus?
7. Which of the following can be considered "EAI best practices"?
2. Which of the following is not necessarily part of a modern EAI technology?
15. Which statement holds true for SAP XI?
3. What integration paradigms does ESA support?