15. Restricting characteristics in a query definition
7. What is RRI?
8. Sharing amongst query designers
13. The Web Application Designer (WAD)
4. Transaction code RSBBS
Quiz: BW reporting
3. HTML code in the WAD
12. How to access the reporting agent
6. Creating individual cell definitions
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: BW reporting
5. Business Explorer (BEx) Analyzer
10. Displaying characteristics and key figures
14. How to save a query
9. The BW reporting agent
1. Primary reporting environments in SAP BW
10. Workflow customizing in SRM
12. SRM master data
11. Transaction BBPGETVD
5. RSWUWFMLEC report in EBP
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: Back to basics with mySAP SRM
6. Extended Classic Scenario
3. Self Service Scenario in SRM 5.0
Quiz: Back to basics with mySAP SRM
9. Workflows in SRM
4. Reports in the shopping cart history
8. Plan Driven Procurement in SRM
1. SRM vs. EBP
7. Organization structure in EBP
15. Account assignment in SRM
2. Standard scenarios in SRM
14. SRM 4.0
13. OCI interface
3. Transports within the same system
Quiz: SAP Basis troubleshooting
1. SAPGUI deployment
9. Kernel update
11. SAPLogon entries in SAPGUI
10. Transport Management System
SAP Basis troubleshooting quiz answers
14. SAProuter connections
7. SQL Server collation for SAP Web AS 6.40
6. Changes to the SAP standard
15. Deleted RFC destinations
5. Client 001 in R/3
8. Default TCP port for message server
12. Background jobs
13. Database monitoring
14. What is the best way to list all SAP profile parameters?
5. What SAP default user is installed with SAP?
2. How do you set up and use system auditing of transactions?
15. How can you reset SAP passwords?
Quiz: SAP security best practices
1. How can you lock and unlock a transaction code?
6. What are the SAP default usernames and passwords?
10. What tables make up the majority of the user master records?
9. How can you make changes to an SAP role for authorization?
3. True or False? Central User Administration (CUA) is active by default
13. What table names contain profile change history?
11. What does the term "technical names on" refer to in SAP Basis or SAP security?
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: Best practices in SAP security
4. How can you broadcast a message to all users of the SAP system?
12. How can you ensure that SAP data is protected from hackers?
8. What happens when a user is denied authorization in SAP?
7. What is the primary check for SAP authorization checks?
Quiz: Web application threats and vulnerabilities
6. SAP licenses
15. Kernel patches
14. System startup problem
11. SQL Server installation for SAP
5. Common password combinations
10. Logon screen
7. What is CUA?
4. Report RSUSR003
8. Output management
9. Developer traces
13. Transaction SPAM
2. Single sign-on using Kerberos 5
3. SAP on SQL Server
1. What is SAP MMC good for?
Quiz: SAP Basis
SearchSAP.com SAP Basis quiz answers
Quiz: Tech or treat!
8. What standard is the "glue" required to orchestrate Web service scenarios?
14. Which of the following is true for Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)?
Quiz: ESA, XI and the new era of integration
13. Which can provide business modeling capabilities in SAP NetWeaver BPM?
1. What is SOA?
15. Which statement holds true for SAP XI?
12. What can you use to exchange data via XML with SAP R/3?
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: ESA, XI and the new era of integration
11. What do you need to connect a mobile scanner with WLAN capability to R/3?
6. What is the Enterprise Service Bus?
7. Which of the following can be considered "EAI best practices"?
2. Which of the following is not necessarily part of a modern EAI technology?
9. Why did SAP create a Java engine parallel to the ABAP engine?
4. What is EDA?
10. Why isn't the combination of SOAP/HTTP and WSDL an ESB?