SAP retail customers, maybe more than anyone else, have had to learn to do more with less. It's well-known that...
2008 was a tough year for retailers. At this year's National Retail Federation (NRF) show, held in New York, retailers said their focus in 2009 is on gaining clear and fast ROI from SAP applications already in place, not on large, new projects.
SearchSAP.com was there to cover this year's National Retail Federation expo, and spoke with SAP customers and execs to get all the latest news on retail software.
|Coverage from the NRF expo|
- What's in store for SAP retail customers in 2009? It's a tough road ahead for retailers. SAP's retail exec shared his thoughts on how the vendor will help its customers -- by not trying to sell them more software.
- Retailers are seeking more value from existing SAP applications. Retailers are restraining their IT spending and finding ways to derive more value from existing applications.
- For successful SAP ERP implementations past go-live, involve the business side. SAP customers share tips on how their IT teams involve business colleagues to ensure successful ERP projects.
- What's the real trend in failed SAP projects? Should you blame the software when the implementation goes bad? Maybe not.
|Retail software best practices and trends|
- Read why SAP supply chain management software remains the market leader.
- Learn how to prioritize SCM technology investments in this economy.
- Learn the 10 best practices in supply chain management.
- Figure out how to get better ROI from RFID, by considering drivers beyond compliance.
- Read why Skullcandy chose SAP SMB software for its retail needs.
- Read last year's SAP for retail special report.