SearchSAP.com got the chance to speak with Steve Strout, ASUG's first full-time CEO, at Sapphire 2008 in Orlando. He gave us some insight on the current state of ASUG and the happenings of the conference floor.
|ASUG CEO: What's on SAP users' minds|
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
ASUG CEO: What's on SAP users' minds
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
- SAP Sapphire 2008 Orlando: SearchSAP.com Special Report
SearchSAP.com's editorial team was out in full force at SAP Sapphire 2008 in Orlando. Coverage included breaking news, case studies and podcasts from the event, as well as news, analysis and tips from our archives.
- SAP support dilemma highlighted at Sapphire
SAP said it added nearly 200 new customers to its new Enterprise Support offering, just as Rimini Street said it will add SAP products to its third-party support alternative.
- Bank of America outlines its choice of SAP over Oracle
Bank of America explained at a Sapphire conference session how to select an ERP vendor with maximum diligence and risk management built in.
- Influencing SAP: User group helps define SAP strategy
ASUG has been growing its list of active influence councils, giving SAP customers a say in the way the company updates its applications and adds new features to its product set.
- SearchSAP.com Editorial Blog
Get additional commentary and discussion about recent events, news stories or whatever else happens in the SAP world.
- SearchSAP.com Audio Downloads
Visit our audio download archive.