More than 6,000 SAP professionals from almost 50 countries gathered in Las Vegas to connect, collaborate and co-innovate from Sept. 8 through Sept. 12. SearchSAP.com was there to bring you the news that will help you do your jobs better, and to learn what's on the minds of you and your peers.
|SAP TechEd '08 coverage|
- SAP offers new business process management certification
The new business process management certification from SAP is an effort to turn out people who can bridge the gap between business and IT.
- SAP customers should look to Business Objects for business intelligence needs
During his SAP TechEd keynote, Business Objects' CEO John Schwarz previewed new joint technology plans and urged customers to start looking to Business Objects for BI.
- SAP ERP upgrade lessons learned from Lockheed Martin
Lockheed Martin shared some of the tips, tricks and lessons learned from its ERP upgrade at SAP TechEd.
- Kraft provides tips for a successful MDM project
Kraft Foods Inc. recently went live with SAP master data management. Learn some of the company's tips for a successful MDM project and go-live.
- SOA-backed spell check wins SAP demo jam
Using SAP service-oriented architecture (SOA) and a little common sense, this year's SAP Demo Jam winner promises to bring spell check to the enterprise.
- SAP debuts BPX certification: A closer look at SAP's business process focus
Learn more about whether you should get a BPX certification in this podcast with SAP's Arnold Jung.
- SAP and open innovation
In this podcast, learn more about SAP's partnership with InnoCentive, what open innovation is and how it could win you up to $25,000 in award money from SAP.
- Connect, collaborate and co-innovate.
Why SAP needs you.
- SAP's new Microsoft .NET compatible NetWeaver tool
Read about SAP's next Microsoft partnership--and it's not Duet.
- How SAP is making friends, and Web 2.0.
Why SAP's call for help in developing Web 2.0 is resonating with its customers.