Reporting & Analytics 2017 INTERACTIVE
Conference highlights include:
- SAP road maps and demos – Deep dive sessions directly from SAP showcasing product innovations such as SAP Leonardo, SAP Lumira® 2.0, SAP Analytics Hub, and more
- Technical AND strategic education – Tailor your schedule to take advantage of more strategic offerings on tool selection, user engagement, and business use cases; OR focus on technical skills including new data modeling and preparation techniques, universe design, and integration
- Pre-Conference Workshops – In-depth 3-hour sessions focused on the SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 release, building a successful super user program, and delivering measurable results with your BI road map strategy
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2017 attendees – Blueprints, guidelines, checklists, and sample code you can take back to the office for immediate impact
- Firsthand experiences from top SAP customers – Including C Spire, Callaway Golf, ALDO Group, Carpenter Technology, and more
- 4 events in 1 – Reporting & Analytics 2017 INTERACTIVE is co-located with Managing Your SAP Projects 2017, Cybersecurity for SAP Customers 2017, and SAP Cloud Platform Seminar. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions at all 4 events at no additional cost.