- Quick development, no ABAP coding.
- Build a large library of document types in a short time.
- The data should be exported in the form of hierarchical, self contained and friendly XML documents.
- Ability to fill the documents with data from existing tables, and user defined tables and views.
- Ability to pull documents on demand (by ID)
- Ability to subscribe for a certain document type, and recieve the data each time a document of that type is created or changed.
Dig Deeper on SAP application integration
Related Q&A from Axel Angeli
An SAP user wants to know how to upload data into SAP R/3 when SAP Scripting is not enabled. Continue Reading
An SAP user is receiving an error message while integrating SAP iDoc PORDCR1 for a purchase order. Continue Reading
An SAP user is having difficulty with PERNR iDoc while transporting data from SAP to an external system. Continue Reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.