- Put a flow chart with pricing details and controls
- Map them with the SAP standard out of box functionality.
- Find and record the gaps.
- Check what are the available and SAP supported functionalities to fill the gaps.( Routines, Formulas, User Exits etc).
- The best of the best practice is to stay within SAP supported functionality.
Dig Deeper on SAP ABAP
Related Q&A from Srinivasa Katta
Our company is deploying SAP CRM and SAP ECC. Which is a better application for entering sales orders? Is SAP CRM robust enough for EDI sales orders?... Continue Reading
Expert Srini Katta explains to a reader how to transfer employee data to SAP CRM 5.0. Continue Reading
I am a graduate with an MBA in sales and marketing and 8 years of hands-on experience in sales. I only have basic knowledge about the IT environment ... Continue Reading