- Put a flow chart with pricing details and controls
- Map them with the SAP standard out of box functionality.
- Find and record the gaps.
- Check what are the available and SAP supported functionalities to fill the gaps.( Routines, Formulas, User Exits etc).
- The best of the best practice is to stay within SAP supported functionality.
Dig Deeper on SAP ABAP
Related Q&A from Srinivasa Katta
Get a SAP ERP integration tip in this expert Q&A. Find out if SAP CRM and ERP integration is possible when there are two SAP CRM implementations ... Continue Reading
Get the basics about the SAP enhancement packages available for SAP CRM customers. Learn about SAP's EHP strategy and how it impacts SAP CRM 7.0 ... Continue Reading
Learn about the integration limitations of SAP CRM On Demand and get more information on SAP CRM in this tip from SAP CRM expert Srini Katta. Continue Reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.