- Put a flow chart with pricing details and controls
- Map them with the SAP standard out of box functionality.
- Find and record the gaps.
- Check what are the available and SAP supported functionalities to fill the gaps.( Routines, Formulas, User Exits etc).
- The best of the best practice is to stay within SAP supported functionality.
Dig Deeper on SAP ABAP
Related Q&A from Srinivasa Katta
Our company is deploying SAP CRM and SAP ECC. Which is a better application for entering sales orders? Is SAP CRM robust enough for EDI sales orders?... Continue Reading
Is knowledge of programming languages like C, C++ and Java required when learning SAP? Continue Reading
Expert Srini Katta discusses integration between SAP CRM and SAP ERP. Continue Reading