Among others, you can configure the following attributes:
- Time contraint - to control if overlapping of infotype records is allowed
- Subtype obligatory - to control if it is mandatory to enter subtype on transaction PA30 screen
- Text allowed - to allow maintenance of free-text for the infotype (path: Edit > 'maintain text' when you are in 'Change/Create' mode of that infotype record)
- Copy infotype - to transfer information of existing records from old PERNR to new PERNR when you re-hire employees using a new PERNR
- Select with/ without dates - to determine which records should be selected and displayed based on dates entered on transaction PA30 screen and other standard data selection screens
- Create without dates - to determine the default selection/creation dates when none is entered on transaction PA30 screen
- Retroactive trigger - to determine whether back-dated changes to the infotype will cause of retroactive calculation in time evaluation and payroll run
- Technical screen - to control the screen for the infotype in single display or overview display mode
Dig Deeper on SAP HR management
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.