- In the SMARTFORMS transaction, enter the name of the desired form
- Click on the test icon (or press F8) to bring up the function module name
- Click on the 'Display' button to show its ABAP code
- Click on the binoculars icon at the top of the screen to bring up a search pop-up window
- Enter the text on which you wish to set a breakpoint (such as a line of code in a program node)
- Select the 'In main program' radio-button then press enter
- Navigate to the desired line and set your breakpoint
Now your form will stop at this soft breakpoint during output generation, so long as it is generated in the foreground.
Dig Deeper on SAPscript and Smart Forms
Related Q&A from Mark Smithson
An SAP user is looking to fix an error with a packing slip print-out in an SAP Smart Form. Continue Reading
An SAP user is working with an SAPscript form to create the form development for an Invoice List, and wants to know if it's possible to migrate the ... Continue Reading
An SAP user is trying to align a barcode in the center of a defined window on an SAP Smart Form. Continue Reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.