1. Is it possible to add a tab on account master data as "fact sheet" and display contents of this fact sheet?
2. How does the fact sheet get its data? Can it be from R/3 or BW or another third-party system?
3. Can the fact sheet be saved as a PDF or another file type from the mobile client?
4. How are fact sheets accessed through the mobile client? Do they get automatically attached to an account?
2. Customer Factsheet data can be configured to display data from CRM, R/3 and/or BW using Infoblocks.
3. SAP sales express solution 4.1 has the ability to present factsheet data in PDF form. This was released to the customer on Aug. 22, 2005. General availability is scheduled for Nov. 25, 2005.
4. You can access the fact sheet in CRM Mobile under Business Partners – Fact Sheet. The fact sheet is stored in CRM Enterprise and you can view it in CRM Mobile. You have the following two options:
* View the most up-to-date fact sheet data by choosing the button Request Fact Sheet
* View the existing fact sheet data by choosing the button Open Fact Sheet
Dig Deeper on SAP CRM and customer experience
Related Q&A from Srinivasa Katta
Get a SAP ERP integration tip in this expert Q&A. Find out if SAP CRM and ERP integration is possible when there are two SAP CRM implementations ... Continue Reading
Get the basics about the SAP enhancement packages available for SAP CRM customers. Learn about SAP's EHP strategy and how it impacts SAP CRM 7.0 ... Continue Reading
Learn about the integration limitations of SAP CRM On Demand and get more information on SAP CRM in this tip from SAP CRM expert Srini Katta. Continue Reading