1. I've created with SM59 RFC destination - INTERNAL, but where can I set it as NONE?
2. When I try to create port WE21->tRFC->New Entries I can't do this because of many errors like, "Specify the key within the work area" or when I try to use RFC dest as INTERNAL I get the message, "logical destination INTERNAL is incompatible with port type 'Transactional RFC'"
3. Where or how can I declare a new ALE model with SALE I hang on this chapter.
I'm using a v4.5 SAP R/3 system.
I think you want to know how to make INTERNAL point to yourself. Simply declare the RFC destination as R3 destination and make no entries for destination host and system number.
One hint: if you try the examples in 4.5 you can also use the predefined destination WORKFLOW_LOCAL as receiving destination.
2. I think in 4.5 you cannot assign the port number yourself. Make no entry in port number and let the system generate the number.
3. EDIT ->> MODELVIEW ->> CREATE should work. Does it?
Dig Deeper on SAP Web applications
Related Q&A from Axel Angeli
An SAP user wants to know how to upload data into SAP R/3 when SAP Scripting is not enabled. Continue Reading
An SAP user is receiving an error message while integrating SAP iDoc PORDCR1 for a purchase order. Continue Reading
An SAP user is having difficulty with PERNR iDoc while transporting data from SAP to an external system. Continue Reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.