What is the best way to do this?
The installation steps are as follows:
- Install SAProuter on the server and your workstation.
- Install SAP Cryptographic software on the server and your workstation.
- Generate private and public SNC keys on the server and your workstation.
- Exchange the keys between one another.
- Configure SAProuter for the exchanging of SNC keys and install SAProuter as a service.
- Configure your SAP GUI that connects to your local SAProuter when connecting to your SAP system.
Dig Deeper on SAP Basis
Related Q&A from Bert Vanstechelman
An SAP user wants to know the risks of changing time zones in ECC 6.0. Continue Reading
A SearchSAP.com reader wants to know how an increase of indexes and tables after upgrade to SAP ECC 6.0 will affect the memory requirements of a DB2 ... Continue Reading
A SearchSAP.com reader is upgrading from SAP ECC R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0 and wants to know if there is a list that identifies which SAP ABAP code is ... Continue Reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.