What is the best way to do this?
The installation steps are as follows:
- Install SAProuter on the server and your workstation.
- Install SAP Cryptographic software on the server and your workstation.
- Generate private and public SNC keys on the server and your workstation.
- Exchange the keys between one another.
- Configure SAProuter for the exchanging of SNC keys and install SAProuter as a service.
- Configure your SAP GUI that connects to your local SAProuter when connecting to your SAP system.
Dig Deeper on SAP Basis
Related Q&A from Bert Vanstechelman
An SAP user wants to know the risks of changing time zones in ECC 6.0. Continue Reading
Find out how to establish a connection between SAP R/3 4.7 and SAP ECC 6.0 non-Unicode systems, and learn how to maintain a connection when changing ... Continue Reading
A SearchSAP.com reader is using a SAINT transaction in SAP Basis and wants to install an add-on. Continue Reading