FAQ EXPERT: Brian Stewart is a highly experienced SAP HR consultant with more than six years' experience serving clients in the public and private sectors. He has more than five years' experience as a lead ABAP developer in SAP versions 3.1H through R/3 4.6C. He also has functional HR expertise in Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Time Management, and Security Authorizations. He is well versed in the development lifecycle, from completion of blueprint to full implementation. His excellent balance of technical, functional, communication, and leadership skills make him an asset in the most demanding projects.
If you have a question about SAP HR, check below first to see if Brian may have already answered it.
|FAQ HOME||LEARNING GUIDES||CHECKLISTS||FEATURED TOPICS|
|Take a moment to meet our experts and be sure to view the complete list of expert topics.|
Frequently Asked Questions: EXECUTIVE ADVICE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Click here to browse all previously answered questions on SAP HR.
You can also click here to pose a question of your own in this category.
- My interface is not recognizing a new employee. What's the problem?
- How should I generate payroll periods?
- Is there a method to restrict payroll locations?
- What is an infotype, and what does it store?
- How do I go about creating an infotype?
- How do I link two system infotypes?
- What are the differences between structural authorizations and role-based authorizations?
- What technical skills do I need for SAP HR?
- What are the most significant weaknesses of mySAP HR?
- I need to ensure that social security reports are secure. How can I?
- How do I modify an ACH header file?