FAQ EXPERT: Srinivasa Katta has nine years of SAP R/3 and CRM projects implementation experience. He has extensive experience in Conference Room Pilot (CRP) Project implementation methodology and Cycle Project implementation methodology. In addition to ASAP-powered methodology, Katta has completed four successful R/3 implementations. His core SAP R/3 expertise includes SD, SM, PS and PM modules.
Srini has successfully implemented many SAP CRM modules, including Field Sales, Internet Sales, Service, Interaction center and Marketing. He also successfully managed SAP CRM upgrade projects from Releases 2.0B to 2.0C, 2.0C to 3.0, 3.0 to 3.1 and 3.1 to 4.0. He recently worked on a mySAP CRM 4.0 Service Industry Add-On Ramp-up Project. Additionally, Srini successfully managed migration of 16 legacy CRM systems data into SAP CRM release 3.1 system using Service Module.
If you have a question, check below first to see if Srini may have already answered it.
Frequently Asked Questions: SAP CRM
- What are the advantages of SAP CRM over R/3 4.6C?
- We're integrating CRM into R/3. What are some best practices to follow?
- What is the best way to migrate data to Ibase?
- Can you provide some post-installation best practices?
- What do I need to know when integrating SAP CRM with other packages?
- How do I go about checking engine patch levels?
- What's the future of SAP CRM?