By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
1. Run transaction ST05
2. Under select-trace, check ALL boxes.
3. Under select-trace-function, select the activate-trace-with-filter.
4. You can now trace by username, transaction, program-name or process-id.
5. Select ok and the trace will be turned ON.
6. After you have executed the program or transaction, go back to ST05.
7. Select the deactivate-trace button.
8. Select diaplay-trace button and - VOILA! - you have all the juicy information you need.
Dig Deeper on SAP Java and J2EE