While working on an SAP enhancement project, my team created a customer screen where the development class was...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
accidentally assigned to "$TMP." This meant we were unable to transport that screen.
We figured out a way to change the development class. If you have a similar problem and would like to use our workaround, follow these steps.
1. Call Transaction SE03: "Workbench Organizer: Tools."
2. Expand node: "Object directory."
3. Choose "Change object directory entries of objects."
4. Enter key fields R3TR FUGX and select line.
5. Enter (for example): XM02 as contents of the key field.
6. Start the selection.
7. Position your cursor on the selected entry: FUGX XM02.
8. Choose function: "Change object catalog entry."
9. Change and save the development class.
Thats it! Good luck.