By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
1. Go to any List Edit screen (e.g. IE05 or IH08).
2. Click on a field that has drop-down list (e.g. Technical Object Type) and click the drop down button.
3. Point the cursor on some area inside the newly opened list and right-click.
4. Click on the "Personalize" option.
5. You have 2 options: To set defaults only for this particular field's drop down list (Settings current F4 helps) or to all (Settings for all F4 helps), click your choice's appropriate tab (for this example I am choosing the second option (Settings for all F4 helps).
6. Make the necessary change you require in the "Max. number of hits to be displayed" and/or "Maximum width of hit list (in chars)".
7. Click on the "Copy initial system setting" button.
8. Click the Enter button (the green check mark).
That's it. I hope this was useful to you.