These steps should enable you to find any BADI related to any transaction in a matter of minutes.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
1) Go to the transaction SE37 to find your function module.
2) Locate the function SXV_GET_CLIF_BY_NAME.
3) Put a breakpoint there.
4) Now open a new session.
5) Go to your transaction.
6) At that time, it will stop this function.
7) Double click on the function field EXIT_NAME.
8) That will give you name of the BADI that is provided in your transaction.
Dig Deeper on SAP ABAP