Find the BADI related to your transaction in minutes
These steps should enable you to find any BADI related to any transaction in a matter of
1) Go to the transaction SE37 to find your function module.
2) Locate the function SXV_GET_CLIF_BY_NAME.
3) Put a breakpoint there.
4) Now open a new session.
5) Go to your transaction.
6) At that time, it will stop this function.
7) Double click on the function field EXIT_NAME.
8) That will give you name of the BADI that is provided in your transaction.
This was first published in October 2007
Our Tips Exchange is a forum for you to share technical advice and expertise with your peers and to learn from other enterprise IT professionals. TechTarget provides the infrastructure to facilitate this sharing of information. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or validity of the material submitted. You agree that your use of the Ask The Expert services and your reliance on any questions, answers, information or other materials received through this Web site is at your own risk.