These steps should enable you to find any BADI related to any transaction in a matter of minutes.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
1) Go to the transaction SE37 to find your function module.
2) Locate the function SXV_GET_CLIF_BY_NAME.
3) Put a breakpoint there.
4) Now open a new session.
5) Go to your transaction.
6) At that time, it will stop this function.
7) Double click on the function field EXIT_NAME.
8) That will give you name of the BADI that is provided in your transaction.