By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
1. Open an empty Excel spreadsheet.
2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Under Macro Security, click Macro Security.
5. Click the Security Level tab, and then select the security level you want to use: Medium
6. Click the Trusted Sources tab.
7. Click the Trust all installed add-ins and templates and Trust access to Visual Basic Project.