Eliminating blank Excel views in list edits
When you're viewing the list edit results you may want to switch from SAP grid view to Excel view. But instead, you get a blank list! This is annoying, but you can solve this issue by following the following simple steps:
1. Open an empty Excel spreadsheet.
2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Under Macro Security, click Macro Security.
5. Click the Security Level tab, and then select the security level you want to use: Medium
6. Click the Trusted Sources tab.
7. Click the Trust all installed add-ins and templates and Trust access to Visual Basic Project.
This was first published in August 2003
Our Tips Exchange is a forum for you to share technical advice and expertise with your peers and to learn from other enterprise IT professionals. TechTarget provides the infrastructure to facilitate this sharing of information. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or validity of the material submitted. You agree that your use of the Ask The Expert services and your reliance on any questions, answers, information or other materials received through this Web site is at your own risk.