When you're viewing the list edit results you may want to switch from SAP grid view to Excel view. But instead, you get a blank list! This is annoying, but you can solve this issue by following the following simple steps:
1. Open an empty Excel spreadsheet.
2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Under Macro Security, click Macro Security.
5. Click the Security Level tab, and then select the security level you want to use: Medium
6. Click the Trusted Sources tab.
7. Click the Trust all installed add-ins and templates and Trust access to Visual Basic Project.
This Content Component encountered an error