By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
1. Open an empty Excel spreadsheet.
2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Under Macro Security, click Macro Security.
5. Click the Security Level tab, and then select the security level you want to use: Medium
6. Click the Trusted Sources tab.
7. Click the Trust all installed add-ins and templates and Trust access to Visual Basic Project.