Here's a neat trick for using the table node to create dynamic bar charts and graphs in Smart Forms.
- The chart x- and y-axon and any other statical part of the chart needs to be created in a BMP and loaded via the GRAPH node.
- The variable/dynamic part in a bar chart has to be created with the table node.
- Each bar is represented by a separate window with table node.
- This table node has two line-types (one solid color and one blank.)
- Set the line spacing for the text used inside the linetypes to very small (5 TW)
- Do not display any text inside the table, just the background color will do (solid or blank.)
- As a table grows top-down, the blank line-types need to go first, then the solid line-types.
- In similar fashion, the bar value can be displayed just above the bar by creating a seperate window with table node on top of the bar window. Adjust the positions to get appropriate result.
- Use the Templates node (in their own window) to display the x- and y-axis values.
Dig Deeper on SAPscript and Smart Forms