Creating a program from a recording is sometimes difficult as data is in one client and ability to create the program
is in another. The simple solution to this is to create the recording in the data-rich client (i.e. QAS), then export this recording to a file and import it into the DEV client. Your program can then be created from the recording made in QAS.
1. Execute transaction SHDB in QAS( where data is)
2. Make recording and save, return to SHDB front screen
3. Press 'Overview', then select the created recording (double click)
4. Go into change mode (press 'Change-Display icon)
5. Now go into editing mode (press editing icon or F6)
6. Select 'Export' from the 'Recording' menu
7. Enter file name and path to store temporary file
8. Press the 'Transfer' button
10. Execute transaction SHDB in DEV client
11. Make new recording and save it, but don't worry about what it does as data will be over written (just create one for SE38 or something)
12. Return to SHDB front screen.
13. Press 'Overview', then select the created recording (double click)
14. Go into change mode (press 'Change-Display icon)
15. Now go into editing mode (press editing icon or F6)
16. Select 'Import' from the 'Recording' menu
17. Enter file name and path of temporary file created before
18. Press the 'Transfer' button
19. Hit save and you can now use this recording to generate your program as usual (SHDB->Overview-> Program).