By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
1. Before the refresh create a control file as <RFC_export> in UX level with following content:
delete from rfcattrib
select * from rfcattrib
delete from rfcdes
select * from rfcdes
delete from rfcdoc
select * from rfcdoc
2. Execute following command to export the data:
R3trans -w <log_file> RFC_export
Review the log file.
After the refresh:
3. Create a import file as "RFC_import" with following contents:
file = '<SID>_rfc'
4. Execute following command to import
R3trans -w <log_file> RFC_ import
review log file
5. Verify that RFC's were updated sucessfully in SM59