By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
1. Before the refresh create a control file as <RFC_export> in UX level with following content:
delete from rfcattrib
select * from rfcattrib
delete from rfcdes
select * from rfcdes
delete from rfcdoc
select * from rfcdoc
2. Execute following command to export the data:
R3trans -w <log_file> RFC_export
Review the log file.
After the refresh:
3. Create a import file as "RFC_import" with following contents:
file = '<SID>_rfc'
4. Execute following command to import
R3trans -w <log_file> RFC_ import
review log file
5. Verify that RFC's were updated sucessfully in SM59