For more information about the site, see the
12. How to access the reporting agent
4. Transaction code RSBBS
Quiz: BW reporting
13. The Web Application Designer (WAD)
15. Restricting characteristics in a query definition
7. What is RRI?
11. Creating characteristic variables
2. Creating links in BEx Browser
10. Displaying characteristics and key figures
14. How to save a query
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: BW reporting
6. Creating individual cell definitions
8. Sharing amongst query designers
1. Primary reporting environments in SAP BW
9. The BW reporting agent
7. Organization structure in EBP
15. Account assignment in SRM
2. Standard scenarios in SRM
3. Self Service Scenario in SRM 5.0
Quiz: Back to basics with mySAP SRM
4. Reports in the shopping cart history
9. Workflows in SRM
8. Plan Driven Procurement in SRM
10. Workflow customizing in SRM
13. OCI interface
1. SRM vs. EBP
12. SRM master data
5. RSWUWFMLEC report in EBP
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: Back to basics with mySAP SRM
6. Extended Classic Scenario
11. Transaction BBPGETVD
14. SRM 4.0
12. Background jobs
8. Default TCP port for message server
SAP Basis troubleshooting quiz answers
14. SAProuter connections
15. Deleted RFC destinations
9. Kernel update
7. SQL Server collation for SAP Web AS 6.40
6. Changes to the SAP standard
13. Database monitoring
10. Transport Management System
5. Client 001 in R/3
11. SAPLogon entries in SAPGUI
3. Transports within the same system
Quiz: SAP Basis troubleshooting
1. SAPGUI deployment
7. What is the primary check for SAP authorization checks?
9. How can you make changes to an SAP role for authorization?
8. What happens when a user is denied authorization in SAP?
Quiz: SAP security best practices
2. How do you set up and use system auditing of transactions?
15. How can you reset SAP passwords?
13. What table names contain profile change history?
12. How can you ensure that SAP data is protected from hackers?
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: Best practices in SAP security
4. How can you broadcast a message to all users of the SAP system?
11. What does the term "technical names on" refer to in SAP Basis or SAP security?
3. True or False? Central User Administration (CUA) is active by default
10. What tables make up the majority of the user master records?
1. How can you lock and unlock a transaction code?
6. What are the SAP default usernames and passwords?
14. What is the best way to list all SAP profile parameters?
5. What SAP default user is installed with SAP?
Quiz: Web application threats and vulnerabilities
4. Report RSUSR003
6. SAP licenses
10. Logon screen
14. System startup problem
9. Developer traces
8. Output management
5. Common password combinations
7. What is CUA?
11. SQL Server installation for SAP
15. Kernel patches
13. Transaction SPAM
2. Single sign-on using Kerberos 5
Quiz: SAP Basis
3. SAP on SQL Server
1. What is SAP MMC good for?
SearchSAP.com SAP Basis quiz answers
Quiz: Tech or treat!
13. Which can provide business modeling capabilities in SAP NetWeaver BPM?
7. Which of the following can be considered "EAI best practices"?
4. What is EDA?
5. What is the typical topology of a modern SOA?
10. Why isn't the combination of SOAP/HTTP and WSDL an ESB?
3. What integration paradigms does ESA support?
9. Why did SAP create a Java engine parallel to the ABAP engine?
15. Which statement holds true for SAP XI?
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: ESA, XI and the new era of integration
12. What can you use to exchange data via XML with SAP R/3?
11. What do you need to connect a mobile scanner with WLAN capability to R/3?
6. What is the Enterprise Service Bus?
14. Which of the following is true for Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)?
Quiz: ESA, XI and the new era of integration
2. Which of the following is not necessarily part of a modern EAI technology?