For more information about the site, see the
SAP and RFID: Incorporating RFID in ERP software
Selecting the right RFID software vendor for your business needs
Determining the benefits of RFID for your business
RFID evaluation: Can RFID technology work for you?
What is RFID?
What factors are holding up RFID adoption?
How to build a business case for RFID
SearchSAP.com will have you know...
3. Description of BP roles
2. Identify BP categories
1. How many BP classifications exist in CRM?
8. Defining the BP-type field
9. Upload a CRM business partner to R/3
6. Standard address formats
7. Defining the address usage feature
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: Get to know BP master data for CRM
15. Definition of the visual configuration tool
13. Defining BP-relationship categories
12. Types of communication data
4. BP with the classification "rented address"
11. Business partner process rights
10. Mapping the R/3 account group to a CRM customer
5. International address versions
14. Functionality of the easy enhancement workbench
Chapter of the month -- May 2006
4. Creating a key figure
3. Navigational attributes
11. Multi-dimensional data models
2. Reference and referred characteristics
1. Data sources
7. Relationship between info cubes and aggregates
15. The truth about ODS
13. OLAP CACHE
5. Compounded info objects
Quiz: SAP BI/BW -- beginner level
6. Info cubes
14. Communication structure
9. The truth about aggregates
SearchSAP.com SAP BI/BW quiz answers: beginner level
8. ODS request deletion
10. When will new aggregates be available for reporting?
Building a business case for SAP
Moving data between SAP and Microsoft Office
Crash course in SAP reporting tools
Chapter 22: 'Integration with Microsoft Office'
Chapter of the Month -- April 2006
4. Transaction code RSBBS
Quiz: BW reporting
13. The Web Application Designer (WAD)
3. HTML code in the WAD
12. How to access the reporting agent
11. Creating characteristic variables
2. Creating links in BEx Browser
8. Sharing amongst query designers
14. How to save a query
6. Creating individual cell definitions
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: BW reporting
5. Business Explorer (BEx) Analyzer
15. Restricting characteristics in a query definition
7. What is RRI?
10. Displaying characteristics and key figures
1. Primary reporting environments in SAP BW
9. The BW reporting agent
5. RSWUWFMLEC report in EBP
13. OCI interface
1. SRM vs. EBP
12. SRM master data
Answers to a SearchSAP.com quiz: Back to basics with mySAP SRM
6. Extended Classic Scenario
11. Transaction BBPGETVD
10. Workflow customizing in SRM
15. Account assignment in SRM
14. SRM 4.0
4. Reports in the shopping cart history
9. Workflows in SRM
3. Self Service Scenario in SRM 5.0
Quiz: Back to basics with mySAP SRM
8. Plan Driven Procurement in SRM
2. Standard scenarios in SRM
7. Organization structure in EBP
SAP vs. Oracle: Round two
Book excerpt: SAP R/3 for Everyone
A primer on XML
Chapter 9: 'Securing Web Services'
Chapter 14: 'Sorting, filtering and summing up line-item reports'
Chapter 2: 'XML primer'
Securing Web Services with Java
Chapter of the Month -- March 2006
8. Default TCP port for message server
10. Transport Management System
Quiz: SAP Basis troubleshooting in the field
7. SQL Server collation for SAP Web AS 6.40
6. Changes to the SAP standard
SAP Basis troubleshooting quiz answers
14. SAProuter connections
5. Client 001 in R/3