|SAP and the future of development|
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
- SAP seeks to shed "ugly" label with CRM 2007
SAP has revamped its user interface with its latest CRM release as it tries to keep up with Microsoft and Salesforce.com in the usability race.
- SAP lifts the skirts on its 'industrialized' software
The chairman and CEO of the world's largest business software company says software development is too slow. Amen to that, SAP.
- SAP closes door to Business ByDesign services, hosting -- for now
SAP executives are courting partners to sell Business ByDesign but are not providing opportunities to host the SaaS offering or offer added services.
- The WhatIs.com Blog
WhatIs.com offers exhaustive coverage of the Enterprise 2.0 conference with podcasts, posts and videocasts.
- Enterprise 2.0: On its way but hardly there
Enterprise 2.0 Conference presenters have had positive, if modest, success with deployments. The barriers, they say, are huge but not insurmountable.
This was first published in June 2008