What's the deal with SAP Business Objects? It's a question SAP customers, particularly those with SAP BI investments, have been asking ever since SAP purchased the company more than a year ago.
Justin Burmeister and David Fox have been working on SAP BI and SAP Business Objects implementations for the past year. Fox is president of and principal BI architect with Claricent, Inc., and has more than 10 years of experience in SAP BI. Burmeister is a Basis consultant who has 11 years of SAP experience.
The two recently completed an SAP BI and Business Objects integration/implementation for a large SAP retailer. In this podcast, they offer a "down in the trenches" view of what went wrong, what went right and how to navigate SAP Business Objects as an SAP BI customer.
|What's the deal with SAP Business Objects?|
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
SAP Business Objects
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
- 1:36: How are business intelligence projects faring in this economy?
- 3:29: Are SAP customers choosing SAP Business Objects, or SAP business intelligence products? And how do the two fit together?
- 6:46: What's the state of the business intelligence application landscape at most companies?
- 8:44: What SAP Business Objects products are you finding to be the most popular?
- 9:37: Can you cut through some of the confusion surrounding SAP Business Objects?
- 11:37: Are there deficiencies you're finding with the products, or things that work well?
- 15:16: What are three pieces of advice SAP customers should follow when choosing business intelligence software?
Learn why SAP says its customers should look to Business Objects for business intelligence needs
Read more about SAP Business Objects SaaS BI products