SAP shops are increasingly looking at managed hosting options, as they seek to save money achieved through better economies of scale and to better leverage the skills of their internal workforce.
In this podcast, Liz Herbert, senior analyst with Forrester Research, discusses tips for evaluating a managed hosting provider.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- What questions to ask when evaluating managed hosting options
- Deal breakers to consider
- How to negotiate managed hosting contracts
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
About the speaker: Liz Herbert, senior analyst at Forrester Research, focuses much of her research on service provider selection, as well as Software as a Service (SaaS) and ERP implementation with a focus on SAP and Oracle implementation.
Read more about managed hosting:
- Find out how SAP managed hosting it evolving
- Learn how Sweet Ovations selected an SAP hosting provider