When it comes to SAP, everyone wants to know which skills are hot and which are not. Listen to the podcast below...
to learn how SAP skills are faring paywise based on the extensive data collected by Foote Partners. Then check out our Special Report subtopics to learn more about the hottest SAP skills.
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Hot SAP skills of 2008
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
- Seven master data management best practices
Master data management's early adopters share best practices and potential pitfalls.
- Building a business case for MDM
When you want funding for master data management (MDM), it's all in how you ask.
- Getting started on master data management
Expert Cliff Longman explains what you need to know before embarking on a master data management (MDM) initiative.
- Quiz: SAP Master Data Management
This beginner-level quiz covers MDM 3.0 architecture, modeling, and extraction information.
- New SAP ERP enhancement package highlights a key difference with Oracle
SAP's third enhancement package offers a slew of new industry-specific functionality for SAP ERP users. But how does Oracle's similar offering compare?
- How to integrate SAP xMII with SAP ERP
You can accomplish communication between ERP and xMII in several ways. This tip from SAP Developer Network walks through all the major methods.
- ERP innovation: SAP, Microsoft lead the way
SAP and Microsoft are leading an ERP innovation renaissance, thanks in part to their acquisition strategies, according to Forrester Research.
- SAP reveals its business intelligence product roadmap
With the Business Objects acquisition complete, SAP has filled in the details of its business intelligence (BI) product roadmap.
- SAP and Business Objects take the next step
With SAP set to finalize its purchase of business intelligence stalwart Business Objects, the two companies moved forward with nine new jointly created product offerings.
- How BI market consolidation affects SAP customers
SAP, Oracle and IBM all made business intelligence (BI) acquisitions recently. Forrester Research's Paul Hamerman discusses what it means for SAP customers.
- SAP BW: Top 10 best practices
Here you'll find ten ways to maximize business warehouse capability, based on the presentation, 10 best practices for top-notch SAP BW applications.
- Retrieve BI data with Web Services
Did you ever want to know how to display BI information at the same time as CRM information? This tip will show you how to manage this with the BSP application.
- SAP HR Learning Guide
This guide will help you understand SAP HR concepts and terminology as they relate to Payroll, Personnel Time Management, Organizational Management and more.
- Quiz: SAP HR Personnel Administration
This quiz covers must-know scenarios in SAP HR Personnel Administration. It starts with questions regarding the HR structures and drills down all the way through employee subgrouping.
- Checklist: Quantifying Human Resources Management benefits
Whether making the business case for investment – or evaluating the success of an implementation - knowing where to look for benefits is often half the battle. This handy checklist can help.