This SearchSAP.com Special Report highlights some of the best SAP HR content to appear on the site recently. The report contains SAP HR jobs advice, technical tips, answers to common questions, and an SAP HR Learning Guide for in-depth lessons on SAP HR. Be sure to take the SAP HR quiz afterwards to test your knowledge.
|SAP HR jobs advice|
- SAP consulting trends: SAP jobs guru Jon Reed takes an in-depth look at why some SAP consulting roles -- notably core function consultants -- are in demand while others are dying out.
- SAP HR: technical to functional career change: Moving from the technical side of SAP HR to a functional role can be challenging, but this advice from Jon Reed will help.
- Getting into SAP HR with no implementation experience: This expert answer gives tips on how to break the "need experience to get experience" cycle for SAP HR.
- SAP HR analyst wonders about a wider focus: A young SAP HR functional analyst wonders whether it might be wiser to look into broader experience, but Jon Reed says the HR field is full of opportunity.
- Is there consultant saturation in SAP Financials and Human Capital Management?: SAP FI/CO and HCM are promising SAP fields for the long term, according to expert Jon Reed.
|Guides and Quizes|
- SAP HR Learning Guide: This SearchSAP.com Learning Guide will help you understand basic mySAP HR concepts and terminology as they relate to payroll, personnel time management, organizational management, reporting, ESS, MSS, authorizations, infotypes, transactions, and tables.
- Quiz: SAP HR Personnel Administration: This quiz covers must-know scenarios in SAP HR Personnel Administration. It starts with questions regarding the HR structures and drills down all the way through employee sub-grouping. Test your HR Personnel Administration skills today and gauge your knowledge to enhance your HR development.
- Answers to the SearchSAP.com quiz: SAP HR Personnel Administration: Here are the answers to the SAP HR Personnel Administration quiz.
|Expert answers and tips|
- Pitfalls to implementing SAP HR before FI: Why you should implement SAP FI before HR and how to approach a reverse installation.
- Implementing HR structural authorizations: Expert Corwin Slack reinforces the importance of structural authorizations within SAP HR.
- Performing time quota generation in HR: In this expert response, Roger Cerini discusses methods available for setting the quota type selection rule in mySAP HR.
- Creating custom infotypes in mySAP HR: Expert Roger Cerini offers his advice and discusses how to create custom infotypes in mySAP HR.
- Multiple calendars for one country in mySAP HR: In this expert response, Roger Cerini discusses how multiple calendars can be created for one country.
- Maintaining the chart of accounts with separate server installations: Does the chart of accounts have to be maintained separately if SAP HR and FI are installed on separate servers? Expert Roger Cerini explains.