1. Launch the BEx Analyzer.
2. Open a NEW workbook using the Excel toolbar.
3. Follow the Excel menu path and choose Insert > Picture > Clip Art...
4. Navigate to your corporate logo and double-click to choose it.
5. Use the handles to resize the picture so that it sits in the upper left corner.
6. Using the BW BEx toolbar, select the Save icon > Save as new workbook.
7. Using the BW BEx toolbar, select the Settings icon > Permanent workbook template.
8. A pop-up window will allow you to choose your workbook template. Navigate to the one you saved earlier and select it. Click Ok.
9. Next go back to the BW BEx toolbar and select the Settings icon > New workbook on embed > is based on permanent template.
10. Open a BW Query into the BEx Analyzer and your corporate logo will appear.
CREATING HIGH IMPACT BW WORKBOOKS
Scenario 1: I need to create a customized template with my company's logo
Scenario 2: I need to create a template without gridlines
Scenario 3: I need my users to have the latest data available
Scenario 4: I need to publish reports where users can't modify the layout of the report
Scenario 5: I have a requirement to put all my reports into a single package
Scenario 6: I want to lock the data values found in my BW reports
Review: Conclusion and more resources