Now you can view fresh SearchSAP.com news on your desktop!
Our self-updating desktop widget keeps you up-to-date!
Be the first to view fresh SAP news the minute the story breaks! Our new desktop widget sends you instant notification about exclusive news, tips and expert advice about SAP and the enterprise resource planning (ERP) software market.
Download this widget here!
- To display the searchSAP.com widget you must install a widget
engine such as Yahoo! Widgets.
- You should be prompted to save the widget engine file. Save the file in a temporary location, such as your desktop.
- Double click the '.exe' file and install the engine to your
The location will default as:
- Extract the .zip file (SearchSAPrssWidget.zip) to
the 'My Widgets' folder found inside 'My Documents'.
C:\Documents and Settings\your_name\My Documents\My Widgets
- Make sure you have the widget engine running (Yahoo! Widgets) and then double-click the 'searchSAP_RSS.widget' file.
This file should be in the 'My Widgets' folder.
As long as the widget engine is running and the searchSAP_RSS.widget is double clicked, the widget will appear on your desktop, behind all open programs.
Right click on the widget for more options!
the SearchSAP.com news feed desktop widget
Email us with any questions or comments regarding this widget
|Zip File Utilities:|
This was first published in May 2007