Got more questions about breaking into SAP? Use some of our site resources to learn more:
- SAP Job Seeker's Learning Guide
- SearchSAP.com Career section
- Jon Reed's expert advice archive
- Jon Reed's Career FAQ
- IT Career Expert tip archive
- User-submitted career tip archive
- SearchSAP.com's career center, powered by Monster
NOTE: Don't miss Breaking into SAP's companion guides:
- Finding your special niche
- Considering certification
- Consulting 101
BREAKING INTO SAP
Scenario 1: Is SAP is right for me?
Scenario 2: I'm a new graduate. How should I break in?
Scenario 3: I'm certified. Why can't I find a job?
Scenario 4: Can previous experience get me in the door?
Scenario 5: Should I fake experience?
Scenario 6: I'm getting interviews but no job offers
Review: Conclusion and more resources
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Krissi Danielsson, technical author and freelance writer
Krissi is a freelance technical author writing for publications like DeveloperShed, Computerbits and Newsforge. She has written many popular career articles and tips for the SearchSAP audience over the years. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2005 TechTarget
This was first published in December 2005