William Newman, CMC, ASQ, SA is managing principal of Newport Consulting Group, an SAP influence partner focused on EPM and GRC solutions, and an advisor to the Sustainability Executive Advisory Committee (SEAC) of SAP. His 25 years of experience in the development and management of strategy, process, and technology solutions spans Fortune 1000, public-sector, and not-for-profit organizations. He is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC), qualified trainer by the American Society of Quality (ASQ), and trained SA 8000 assessor in social accountability and sustainability. He holds a BS degree in aerospace engineering from the Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science at UCLA, and an MBA in management and international business from the Conrad L. Hilton School of Management at Loyola Marymount University. He is a member of the adjunct faculty at Northwood University and a participant of the University of Oregon Sustainability Leadership Program. You may follow him on Twitter (william_newman).
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from William Newman
- Developing a five-part SAP ERM strategy
- SAP grinds forward with social collaboration strategy
- Mobile SAP financial apps a shortcut to HANA, cloud
- New SAP EPM OnDemand apps offer rich functionality
- SAP EPM OnDemand brings new mobility to mobile apps
- Going mobile with SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- SAP Workflow add-ons expand workflow possibilities
- Seven questions when evaluating SAP Workflow add-ons
- SuccessFactors leads cloud strategy, questions remain
- SAP SCPM 2.0 offers better integration, analytics
- SAP Research announces Sustainable Business Network
- SAP Business ByDesign Feature Pack 3.0 offers speed
- EPM 10 introduces new UI, data handling