Peter Scott, Director – SAP BI Practice, Traxion Consulting, Inc.
Peter has over nine years of Business Intelligence experience, with a mastery level in SAP BI reporting, SAP BI Project Management and Enterprise Information Strategy. He has directed over a dozen project lifecycles as a Project Manager, Architect and Lead.
Peter's consultancy work with numerous Fortune 500/1000 companies across North America has included designing and delivering a wide range of custom training workshops using SAP's Business Warehouse (BW 2.x, 3.x, BI 7.0), developing corporate management reporting strategies, creating executive dashboards, and producing enterprise-wide reporting applications.
He is currently developing strategy for clients to provide an overall strategy and tactical level roadmap for SAP BI customers looking to understand and leverage the synergies found with the acquisition of the Business Objects suite of BI tools.
Peter holds a B.Sc. in Computer Science, a B.Sc. in biology/genetics, has an MBA from Queen's University and is a Certified Management Accountant. He speaks regularly at BI conferences and is authoring his second book for SAP PRESS on BI Reporting, due out in late 2008.
Peter can be reached at email@example.com.
Have a question? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Peter Scott
- Using ODS objects for reporting purposes in BW
- Negative project totals query in BW reporting
- Web application template printing enhancements in SAP BW reporting
- Learn the basics of reporting with SAP BW 3.5
- How to locate screenshots of SAP BW
- Move from data warehousing to SAP BW with ABAP skills
- Training will help in creating a business case for SAP BW
- Is there a reporting procedure for MultiCubes?
- Potential SAP BW interview questions
- Formatting a BW Query in a Web template the same as in BEx Analyzer
- SAP BW 3.0B vs. SAP BW 3.1C
- Secure an Info Cube in SAP BW
- Using a replacement path variable to create a formula
- Can I change the InfoProvider that a query uses?
- I have ABAP skills, but now I want BW skills!
- What are the best tools for SAP BW data management?
- Help diagnosing a short dump in BW 3.5
- What are transitive attributes?
- Help! My BEx report is rounding up values
- Creating a new structure in the rows pane