Matthew Billingham is SearchSAP.com's application development expert. He has worked for companies such as Eurotunnel and Vodafone, served as development manager for Coats PLc, and as head of application development with Novartis Pharma in Switzerland, managing the development side of a global SAP rollout.
He now runs his own SAP consultancy, providing guidance and designing solutions (particularly for intractable problems) for third parties. His expertise is in program design, troubleshooting and knowing just how SAP works. His clients describe him as "Consultant for everything." As well as his day job, he is co-founder of SecureBI, delivering innovative software solutions in the SAP security space.
Have a question? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Matthew Billingham
- Getting data to show in an SAP ALV Grid
- Transferring data in SAP VA01
- Changing SAP user passwords from one location
- How to manage records through SAP BAPIs
- Attaining source code in SAP ABAP
- How to better leverage the new SAP ABAP debugger
- Getting started with writing sales order code for SAP ABAP, BW
- Tips on processing records in SAP internal tables
- Using SAP change documents to make change logs visible
- How to write an SAP ABAP program to read source code and create a new SAP ABAP function module
- How to do additional dialog processing after SAP COMMIT
- How to implement SAP BADIs
- Using subclasses to develop applications that run on di
- How to find a piece of SAP ABAP code without debugging
- How to correct an SAP ABAP dump with an oversize condition
- Creating a function group for an SAP ABAP table maintenance generator
- How can I get an ABAP program displaying Excel data to wrap text?
- How to read an SAP transaction in an ABAP code
- How to create Include programs in the ABAP editor
- Easily debug error messages in SAP processes