Jon is the President of JonERP.com, an interactive web site that features Jon's take on SAP career trends. JonERP.com features Jon's SAP Career Blog and his "SAP Consulting Trends" podcasts with industry insiders.
Jon has been publishing SAP career analysis for more than a decade. He is the author of the popular SAP Consultant Handbook. Throughout the industry's ebbs and flows, thousands of SAP professionals have tracked the SAP market through Jon's commentary. Jon can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. He is also the author of the recently released Resumes from Hell, an illustrated "how-not to" guide to the worst resumes ever made.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jon Reed, Years 2002-2008
- Using engineering experience to land an SAP job
- Focusing on APO vs. CRM
- Expanding beyond MM/FI/IS-U
- Will learning the PP module match my manufacturing experience?
- I have problems landing jobs. Am I charging too much?
- Breaking into SAP at age 58
- Becoming an independent SAP consultant
- Overcoming the experience barrier
- Getting back to SAP after a few years in sales
- Should I take training in SD, BW or APO?
- Entering contract market after 15 years
- Is Portals/SEM/BW a good field to enter?
- Will a Java expert need to learn ABAP to get into SAP?
- I'm underpaid relative to my responsibilities (part 1)
- I'm underpaid relative to my responsibilities (part 2)
- My company is switching from Oracle to SAP. Should I stay?
- I got SAP education but no real-world experience
- Broadening skills in Australia/New Zealand
- What is the future of SAP CRM, and should I be part of it?
- APO vs. BW roles