Jon is the President of JonERP.com, an interactive web site that features Jon's take on SAP career trends. JonERP.com features Jon's SAP Career Blog and his "SAP Consulting Trends" podcasts with industry insiders.
Jon has been publishing SAP career analysis for more than a decade. He is the author of the popular SAP Consultant Handbook. Throughout the industry's ebbs and flows, thousands of SAP professionals have tracked the SAP market through Jon's commentary. Jon can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. He is also the author of the recently released Resumes from Hell, an illustrated "how-not to" guide to the worst resumes ever made.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jon Reed, Years 2002-2008
- Breaking into an SAP career: Climb the ladder
- What is the MDM market like right now?
- Certification in SME, PM or architecture
- An SAP manufacturing career move
- How big is demand for SAP CRM consultants?
- Without Java experience: SAP BI or XI?
- Breaking into SAP HR
- Holding experience in ABAP, do I go SAP XI or BI?
- Breaking into SAP with an IT background
- QA tech starting a Basis career without administration experience
- What opportunities are there for new MM consultants?
- Marketing MBA looking to get into SAP CRM
- Next career step for a seasoned Basis support person
- How can I get into SAP FI/CO consulting with little experience?
- Can Lotus/Domino/Java/Oracle experience help a SAP technical consulting career?
- What is the future of SAP consultants/project managers?
- Experienced System Architect weighing SAP technical/functional careers
- Why is user training a low priority if it's critical for upgrade success?
- Can an Oracle DBA break into SAP Basis?
- Should I take an SAP R/3 job then hop to ERP, or go straight to ERP?