Bert Vanstechelman has more than 15 years of experience in SAP Basis consulting, running all kinds of SAP versions in combination with all possible databases and operating systems supported by SAP. He specializes in SAP release upgrades and Unicode conversions. Bert is the author of the following SAP PRESS books: SAP NetWeaver Application Server Upgrade Guide, The OS/DB Migration Project Guide, and mySAP ERP Upgrade Project Guide.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bert Vanstechelman
- Changing time zones in SAP ECC 6.0
- Managing DB2 transaction logs when upgrading to SAP ECC 6.0
- Accessing SAP IDES 4.7 though SAP GUI
- Using the correct SAP ABAP codes in SAP ECC 6.0
- Migrating SAP Solution Manager system between Unix platforms
- How to establish communication between SAP Unicode and non-Unicode systems
- How to install an add-on using a SAINT transaction in SAP Basis
- Converting from MDMP to Unicode
- Using SAP apps in an Oracle read-only database
- SAP FI/CO consultant's role during upgrade from R/3 to ECC 6.0
- How to move SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal between servers
- Alternatives to downloading a trial version of SAP IDES ERP software
- Verifying data consistency in production SAP FI/CO system when restoring a backup
- How to upgrade DB2 on SAP R/3 4.7
- How to create a snapshot from NAS and SAN of Oracle database
- How to clone an SAP ECC 6.0 instance
- Can we get SAP ECC 6.0 support with an Oracle database?
- What's the difference between an SAP system copy and an SAP system clone
- Which SAP administration modules suit sys admins and DBA?
- How can we integrate SAP industry solutions into SAP ERP?