Alon Raskin has provided consulting services in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific for various clients with an emphasis on IS-U. His work ranges from ABAP/4, Workflow, performance tuning and web enablement projects. He has run SAP training courses for SAP Australia as well as various informal 'information sessions' on client projects.
Alon has been published in IntelligentERP and was a speaker at ASUG 2001. Alon's presentations at the Miami conference included: "Live demo of creating a workflow" and "Introduction to Object Oriented ABAP."
Have a question? Send an email to email@example.com.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Alon Raskin
- Workflow triggered by a class/characteristic field
- Sending e-mail notifications with modeled deadlines
- Viewing container values between Event and Workflow
- BUS1001(in 4.0B) vs. BUS1001006 (in 4.6C)
- Creating an event to be triggered by a certain contact class/activity
- Problems with SAP MAPI and MS Outlook
- Generating Workflows for finished background batch jobs
- Self-terminating events in Workflows
- How to rectify faulty Workflow definitions?
- Role resolution problems when using Appraisee & Appraiser roles
- Workflow vs. Webflow -- what's the difference?
- Setting a Workflow in Lotus Notes or Exchange server
- Passing data from an ABAP program to a Workflow container
- Check function problems between two independent Workflows
- Can I roll back a transport after it has moved into production?
- What is the best way to implement SAP Workflow?
- Should we integrate Workflow from the start, or wait until later?
- How to organize staff for Workflow development
- Getting two workflows to pass the torch automatically
- Triggering an event by changing a specific field