This expert e-book offers advice on how organizations can apply ECM technology and techniques as well as insight into issues such as how programs can be funded and organized successfully. Learn some of the leading best practices that can help ensure that your organization's enterprise content management strategy effectively supports your overall business goals. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Developing an Enterprise Content Management business case: Expert advice for justifying ECM purchases
- Enterprise content management quick-win projects to consider
- Six steps for creating an enterprise content management (ECM) strategy
- Enterprise content management best (and worst) practices from an expert
- Expert tips for managing enterprise content management technology training and rollout
About the AuthorChris Riley, Senior ECM & Document Capture Architect, ShareSquared
Chris Riley is a recognized industry expert on document ... Read More
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
In this e-book, experts share their advice on the things that can make or break an SAP managed hosting project. Readers will learn about the current ...
In this e-book, readers will learn how to uncover the value in SAP Solution Manager. Discover how successful companies use the tool not only to ...
In this exclusive e-book, find expert tips and strategies for using SAP sales order management software to regain control of your processes to ...