The Logistics Execution System (LES), a major component of the supply chain management (SCM) application from SAP, allows an administrator to manage the information and processes involved in all stages of the supply chain, from procuring raw materials to distributing finished products. LES connects SCM processes involved in procurement, order processing, production, storage, inventory management, shipping, and sales.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
SAP's LES, an integral component of the company's mySAP SCM offerings, has two linked applications: a transportation management system and a warehouse management system. From a single administrative environment, users can:
- Order supplies
- Manage inventory and storage
- Track production, customer orders, and product delivery
- Manage human resources and business assets
- Exchange information with suppliers and customers
- Make applications available online
- Integrate legacy and non-SAP applications