As Site Editor for SearchSAP.com, Todd covers a wide range of issues relating to SAP and its customers, including analytics, in-memory computing, social media, mobility, and cloud technologies. He also blogs about all things SAP and enterprise computing.
During his time at SearchSAP, Todd has written about such topics as the evolution of the HANA platform, SAP’s challenges developing the Sybase Unwired Platform ecosystem, and problems businesses using SAP’s flagship on-demand ERP have had with upgrades.
Todd has a master’s degree in journalism from Boston University, and previously worked as a daily newspaper reporter, as well as a managing editor in the publishing industry. He currently lives outside Washington, DC.
Contributions from Todd Morrison
- SAP 'still has a lot of work to do' to become a cloud company
- SAP and Esri expand partnership, integrations
- SAP announces new HANA-powered audit management tools
- Insurance giant looks to HANA-powered analytics
- A three-point plan to address SAP ERP performance issues
- Wipro and 7-Eleven teaming up on SAP retail project
- Former SAP CTO Vishal Sikka resurfaces at Infosys
- Ninety percent of survey respondents going hybrid
- SAP launches new plan to build industry-focused cloud apps
- SAP HANA adoption lagging in the U.K., user group finds
- Integration between SAP HANA, ERP Financials grows tighter
- Data woes prompt beer maker to run SAP BW on HANA
- SAP blindsides with news of Vishal Sikka's departure
- SAP expands Enterprise Support with ONE addition
- Confused by the HANA Enterprise Cloud, HANA Cloud Platform?
- Despite progress, BI confusion still reigns
- SAP aims to fill gap in HR management with Fieldglass purchase
- SAP rolls out SAP BW 7.4, amid claims of speed and simplicity
- Take your pick: SAP rolls out new SAP HANA Cloud options
- SAP seeks to grow its mobile ecosystem with two new partnerships