As News and Features Editor for SearchSAP.com, Todd covers a wide range of issues relating to SAP and its customers, including analytics, in-memory computing, social media, mobility, and cloud technologies. He also blogs about all things SAP and enterprise computing.
During his time at SearchSAP, Todd has written about such topics as the evolution of the HANA platform, SAP’s challenges developing the Sybase Unwired Platform ecosystem, and problems businesses using SAP’s flagship on-demand ERP have had with upgrades.
Todd has a master’s degree in journalism from Boston University, and previously worked as a daily newspaper reporter, as well as a managing editor in the publishing industry. He currently lives outside Washington, DC.
Contributions from Todd Morrison
- Take a measured, smart approach to ERP customization
- Attendees heading to Vegas for SAP TechEd 2013
- SAP BOBJ adoption slowly growing, despite gripes
- SAP rolls out BOBJ 4.1 with new fixes, features
- Minimize cloud integration headaches, risks
- Support resources key to SAP, hybris transition
- SAP lays out hybris e-commerce, CRM vision
- SAP's Denecken: Evolution to the cloud will take time
- Reactions to SAP CEO departure vary
- Eight ways to improve your SAP supply chain operations
- Blount taps SuccessFactors for performance management
- SAP announces new partnership with geospatial vendor
- Plan ahead when it comes to SAP hybrid environments
- Candy maker deploys Sita to sweeten its SAP operations
- Food bank network delivers with SAP mobility
- With hybris buy, SAP expands its CRM tool set
- Look beyond the hardware when deploying SAP
- Software license audits come in different forms
- Sentiment analysis just part of SAP social media
- Enterasys taps Coupa for purchase order workflow