As News and Features Editor for SearchSAP.com, Todd covers a wide range of issues relating to SAP and its customers, including analytics, in-memory computing, social media, mobility, and cloud technologies. He also blogs about all things SAP and enterprise computing.
During his time at SearchSAP, Todd has written about such topics as the evolution of the HANA platform, SAP’s challenges developing the Sybase Unwired Platform ecosystem, and problems businesses using SAP’s flagship on-demand ERP have had with upgrades.
Todd has a master’s degree in journalism from Boston University, and previously worked as a daily newspaper reporter, as well as a managing editor in the publishing industry. He currently lives outside Washington, DC.
Contributions from Todd Morrison
- Despite progress, BI confusion still reigns
- SAP aims to fill gap in HR management with Fieldglass purchase
- SAP rolls out SAP BW 7.4, amid claims of speed and simplicity
- Take your pick: SAP rolls out new SAP HANA Cloud options
- SAP seeks to grow its mobile ecosystem with two new partnerships
- SAP news: SuccessFactors rolls out Presentations feature
- SAP News: Vendavo rolls out new 'margin leakage' app
- Are cloud vendors prompting changes in SAP software pricing?
- How is mobility driving changes in CRM apps?
- Experts look ahead to what's coming for SAP, users
- SAP turning into 'a very different company'
- Top 10 SearchSAP HANA stories and videos from 2013
- SAP announces new River development platform for HANA
- The top SearchSAP stories of 2013
- Take a measured, smart approach to ERP customization
- Attendees heading to Vegas for SAP TechEd 2013
- SAP BOBJ adoption slowly growing, despite gripes
- SAP rolls out BOBJ 4.1 with new fixes, features
- Minimize cloud integration headaches, risks
- Support resources key to SAP, hybris transition