As News and Features Editor for SearchSAP.com, Todd covers a wide range of issues relating to SAP and its customers, including analytics, in-memory computing, social media, mobility, and cloud technologies. He also blogs about all things SAP and enterprise computing.
During his time at SearchSAP, Todd has written about such topics as the evolution of the HANA platform, SAP’s challenges developing the Sybase Unwired Platform ecosystem, and problems businesses using SAP’s flagship on-demand ERP have had with upgrades.
Todd has a master’s degree in journalism from Boston University, and previously worked as a daily newspaper reporter, as well as a managing editor in the publishing industry. He currently lives outside Washington, DC.
Contributions from Todd Morrison
- Software license audits come in different forms
- Sentiment analysis just part of SAP social media
- Enterasys taps Coupa for purchase order workflow
- Focus on suppliers when choosing a trading network
- SAP Financials OnDemand gets updates, questions
- Leverage third-party SAP support vendors to cut costs
- 49ers scout for better players with SAP analytics
- Photo firm delves deeper into Ariba supplier network
- City gets help in managing SAP enhancement pack testing
- SAP supplier network aims to ease compliance woes
- SAP Business One and Beer: An entrepreneur's journey
- Will customers go for SAP Business Suite on HANA?
- Ariba to HANA and more: 10 looks at the SAP cloud
- That’s a wrap: The top SAP stories of 2012
- Mobile content firm tackles financial issues with Ariba
- SAP Financials OnDemand debuts
- SAP announces SuccessFactors Jam collaboration platform
- SAP announces additional support for Hadoop
- SAP unveils HANA in-memory database for Amazon cloud
- SAP TechEd attendees head to Vegas with questions