Is CRM suitable to me?
What is the career forecast for this module?
Is SAP certification necessary?
Are companies likely to hire a SAP beginner with my kind of background?
What is the difference between SAP and Siebel from a job standpoint, ie. which one of them offers a better career?
Any additional information you can provide about NetWeaver, SAP Basis, CRM, and ABAP is most appreciated.
- You may consider getting training in SAP CRM Marketing and Sales modules.
- Companies always need tools to improve customer satisfaction by selling the right product and the right service. The customer relationship management market is an evergreen market.
- SAP certification is not mandatory, but helps you "authenticate" your training.
- Companies may consider a fresher with an industry vertical (retail, automotive etc) experience and SAP CRM certification.
- SAP and Siebel both provide "Customer Relationship Management" software.
- NetWeaver is a composite of kernels, databases and web services layers.
- ABAP (Advanced Business Applications Programming) is a proprietary language of SAP.
- CRM is a customer relationship management application that helps companies in getting 360 degree views of their customers in terms marketing, sales and service.
This was first published in May 2007