On our SAP-system I like to re-create the sample data for the SAP tutorial
The names of the used tables are:
- 2. spfli 'Flight schedule
- 3. sflight 'flight demo table
- 4. saplane 'Airplane technical data
- 5. sgeocity 'Geog. position of a city
- 6. sairport 'Airports
- 7. scustom 'customer table
- 8. sbook 'Flight bookings
At the moment all tables exist in our system but they are empty. On a forum I found a time ago a program named RSBCDAT3 that should accomplish the task. It is also supplied by SAP on each system. Unfortunately I can not find it on our system. We are on release 4.6D.
According to OSS note 208920, RSBDCDAT is no longer available in release 4. The program to use is SAPBC_TOOLS_GENERATOR instead.
This was first published in February 2002