Update management is used for the following:
- Displaying update requests
- Analyzing problems pertaining to the update
- Testing and debugging canceled update requests
- Displaying and resetting the status of update requests
- Deleting update requests
- Displaying statistics on updates
For further details go to:
Related Q&A from Farooq Ali
SAP BI/BW expert Farooq Ali discusses the differences in the use of SAP Software Deployment Manager (SDM) and SAP Java Support Package Manager (JSPM)...continue reading
Find out how to set a default SAP BI client within an SAP Business Intelligence (BI) system. Learn how to run an SAP Basis TCode in a default SAP BI ...continue reading
Find out how resetting a transport buffer can help fix an error that occured during the installation of an SAPGUI patch. Learn how to avoid an ...continue reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.