What is the best way to do this?
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Install SAProuter on the server and your workstation.
- Install SAP Cryptographic software on the server and your workstation.
- Generate private and public SNC keys on the server and your workstation.
- Exchange the keys between one another.
- Configure SAProuter for the exchanging of SNC keys and install SAProuter as a service.
- Configure your SAP GUI that connects to your local SAProuter when connecting to your SAP system.
Dig Deeper on SAP Basis administration and NetWeaver administration
Related Q&A from Bert Vanstechelman
An SAP user wants to know the risks of changing time zones in ECC 6.0.continue reading
A SearchSAP.com reader wants to know how an increase of indexes and tables after upgrade to SAP ECC 6.0 will affect the memory requirements of a DB2 ...continue reading
A SearchSAP.com reader is upgrading from SAP ECC R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0 and wants to know if there is a list that identifies which SAP ABAP code is ...continue reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.